Length of Warranty
Our warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the “Warranty Schedule” found on this sheet. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
- Body indentations greater than 3/4?.
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation, or platform, with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a rigid center support with at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with at least 3 cross slats with legs for queen and king sets. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground.
- Splits in the wood frame
- Squeaks, rattles or noises
- Bent, loose or defective beams and/or center support rail
- Loose or broken module wire
- Compression of modules
- Unstapling of modules
- Sagging: A proper bed frame must continuously support the box spring. For king and queen sets, a rigid center support with at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with at least 3 cross-slats with legs is necessary.
Items Not Covered
Items and damages not specifically listed in the “Warranty Covers” section are not covered, including, for example:
- Mattress fabric
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and box spring, bent due to moving or bending the sleep set
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame. This warranty applies to queen- and king-size mattresses or box springs ONLY if they are used on an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with 3 cross-slats with legs.
- Used bedding or bedding sold “as is”
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Comfort preference
- Body indentations less than 3/4″
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate box spring. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a box spring as part of a total sleep set
- Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless such other piece is also defective
- Mattress or foundation damage due to abuse (sitting, standing, jumping, mishandling, etc.)
- Transportation costs
Your new bed set is engineered as a system so that it is more resistant to open flames. Beloit Mattress Company will not warrant your bed set, and your bed set’s open flame resistance may be seriously impaired, if any of the following occurs:
- A non-matching mattress and foundation are used together. The mattress and foundation are engineered and built as a set to withstand rigorous flame tests. Using a non-matching foundation and mattress together voids all terms of this warranty and seriously jeopardizes the open flame resistance of the bed set.
- The outer cover of the mattress or foundation is damaged, torn or punctured.
- The handles of the mattress are torn from the side of the mattress from abuse. Tears in the mattress fabric will impair the flame resistance of your mattress.
- The bed set has been misused or abused.
- The bed set has been treated with an unapproved stain repellent or similar post purchase application.
Beds and many other furnishings in a bedroom or a house are still flammable and can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases. It is important to keep open flames or any incendiary or extreme heat generative devices (such as halogen lamps, candles, space heaters, frayed electrical cords, etc.) away from your bed set and our of reach of children. Do not smoke in bed.
We offer both flip-able (two sided) and no-flip (never have to flip the mattress). This mattress has high density upholstery padding which increases its longevity and support performance. Body indentations can be a normal occurrence in your new mattress, and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours.
Do not attempt to sleep on the box spring or the non-sleep surface of the mattress as they are not made for that purpose. Body indentations can be minimized by sleeping on the entire mattress surface and by flipping the mattress (flip-able only) or rotating the mattress (no flip).
Mattress should be flipped (flip-able) or rotated (no flip) once a month for the first six months and once every three months there after. Follow the instructions on the mattress (flip-able only)
If a Warranty Problem Occurs
We make every effort to be sure we manufacture our sleep sets with the finest materials available. If, however, you do discover a defect in your new Beloit Mattress sleep system, simply contact the store.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Beloit Mattress will repair or replace (at our option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you must:
- Be the original consumer purchaser.
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or provide the law label from the defective product.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Beloit Mattress reserves the right to substitute material of equal or higher value, or, at our option, provide a refund. You’ll be responsible for transportation costs of the product to and from the factory.
- Your warranty does not cover products found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
- Royal & Royal Foam Set 1 year
- Princess Set 5 years
- All Majestic Set / Comfort Gel 7 years
- Tranquility / Serenity / E`lan Set 10 years
- All Orthopedic Set 10 years
- All Easy Rest Set 10 years
- All Supreme Set / SomniGel Sets 10 years
- All Heirloom Set s 10 years
- All Nature Rest Sets 10 years
- Solace / Silhouette / mI-comfort Set 10 years