The Basic Handmade Mattress Topper
Preserve Your Bed & Make it Even More Comfortable!
Many mattresses become too hard, sweat-inducing, and less than desirable for a good night’s sleep. To alleviate these common problems, The Beloit Mattress Company has designed a mattress topper that’s light years ahead of your typical egg crate or memory foam pad.
Manufactured by hand in our Wisconsin factory, our Mattress Topper is the only mattress pad of its kind to combine quality materials like regenerated polyester fiber, CertiPUR-US certified foam, and “Nano-Pel™ fabric quilting.
Transforms even the hardest, old, rundown mattress into a completely revitalized luxury sleep surface.
A must-have, bedroom essential for every unhappy sleeper!
Each material works symbiotically to provide dense cushioning, airflow, and proper moisture wicking for a consistently incredible night’s sleep.
- Nano-Pel™ fabric makes it possible for the Basic Topper to offer superior liquid and stain repellency while providing maximum comfort in a breathable and durable fabric
- The Nano-Pel™ process allows liquids to bead and roll off. By attaching “nano-whiskers” (1/1000th the size of a human hair) to the individual fibers of the fabric, liquids and oils will sit on top of the whiskers and will not penetrate into the fabric.
- Pure New Zealand Joma wool creates an ideal micro-climate under the sheets, adding breathability and wicking away moisture. Did you know it’s also naturally hypo-allergenic, mold, and odor-resistant?
- Gel-infused cooling foam adds dense cushioning and support atop even the hardest surfaces. Rest assured, it’s soybean-based and CertiPUR-US certified.
- Free shipping is for a limited time, so order today and save.
Basic Handmade Mattress Topper
- Nano-Pel™ Damask Fabric
- Polyester Fiber – 1.5 ounces per square foot
- Certipur US certified – 1″ poly foam
- Cotton blend
- Caromar white
- 70% polyester
- 30% cotton
Product Made in the USA (Beloit, WI)
The topper is multi-needle lock stitch quilted just like the top of a premium mattress. The quilting holds the fabric, fiber, foam, and backer together. We then put elastic straps on both ends to hold the topper in place on the mattress. The topper is finished with a tape edge, again just like a premium mattress.
- Keep clean, mattress protector recommended.Annually rotate topper end for end.
- Febreeze can be used to deodorize.
- Do not wash topper.
Every mattress topper purchase is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee and full 2-year replacement warranty.