We are committed to offering the best customer service possible. That is why we provide our clients with policies so you can rest assured you know what you’re getting when you purchase from The Beloit Mattress Company.
White-Glove Delivery Policy
We offer delivery for our customers in and around Beloit, WI. In the following areas:
- 1-49 miles (as the crow flies) from our factory at 53511.
- * Free white-glove delivery with any mattress purchase of $500 and over.
- The reduced delivery rate of $40.00 will be charged for any mattress purchase of $499 and under.
- 50-99 miles (as the crow flies) from our factory at 53511.
- Our white-glove delivery is set at a reduced rate of $80 for any mattress purchase over $500, and $120 for any mattress purchase under $499.
- 100-150 miles (as the crow flies) from our factory at 53511.
- Our white-glove delivery is set at a reduced rate of $160 for any mattress purchase over $500, and $240 for any mattress purchase under $499.
White-glove delivery includes delivery, set-up in a room, and removal of old mattress. Included with 6 months interest-free financing if paid in full in six months on set purchases. Minimum purchase may apply, with approved credit.
All mattress and foundation sales are final. Mattresses and foundations cannot be returned for a refund, and they cannot be exchanged. The comfort range can be adjusted under our Comfort Assurance Policy. (This excludes Royal, Princess, and Majestic models).
It is normal not to be 100% comfortable the first few nights to as much as a month as your body adjusts to a different support level. We ask you to take a month to give your body time to adjust. If, after one month you have not adjusted we can change your mattress.
It is against state and federal laws to sell a bed that has been used for even one night so there will be no exchanges, however, because we have a factory we can change the feel of your mattress set by changing the padding or spring systems.
If you feel you have not chosen the right feel for your needs:
Return to the store 30 days after, but before 60 days with your original sales receipt.
- Choose the feel you would like to change to, (Some restrictions apply).
- We will change the mattress at no charge ONCE to a model of equal or lesser value, excluding transportation cost.
- If you choose a higher-priced model, you will be charged the difference.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges Policy
(Online Accessory Orders & In-Store Accessory Purchases)
- Bedgear. Any opened Bedgear accessory package is handled directly with BedGear. See Warranty under the Bedgear product page
- All other accessories. All other accessories can only be returned to The Beloit Mattress Store if they are new, unused, and in the original packaging. Shipping is at the customer’s expense unless there was damage or an error on our part.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 10 days of your purchase.
- Please use our contact form to request a refund, and obtain confirmation that the item is acceptable for return, and so we will be aware the item is coming. You may also call the store and speak to an associate.
- Mail your returned item to The Beloit Mattress Company, 1946 E Liberty Ave, Beloit, WI 53511
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are stained or used, or have an odor.
Merchandise that has been altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your pillow/bedding item is in like-new condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
The Beloit Mattress Company ships accessories anywhere in the lower states via FedEx (we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or California). We process orders in 1-2 business days, and shipping time varies depending on the distance. Shipping costs are calculated at the time of sales by FedEx online, and a tracking number will be provided. Mattresses can be shipped via the Old Dominion Freight line if you live outside our delivery area.
Mattresses are delivered curbside only if outside our delivery area. The truck will pull up to the curb and the driver will bring your mattress to the tail of the trailer. It is your responsibility to take it from there. If you are interested in having a mattress shipped please call or email for a rate quote.
Collection of your Personal Information
The Beloit Mattress Company may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, and we may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Beloit Mattress. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of The Beloit Mattress Company website.
The Beloit Mattress Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from The Beloit Mattress Company so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information.
The Beloit Mattress Company is not responsible for the privacy statements, or other content on websites outside of the Beloit Mattress website.
Use of your Personal Information
- The Beloit Mattress Company collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- The Beloit Mattress Company may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The Beloit Mattress Company and its affiliates, or to inform you of important product recalls.
- The Beloit Mattress Company does NOT sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- The Beloit Mattress Company will disclose your personal information only if required to do so by law, without notice to you, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Beloit Mattress or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights and property of Beloit Mattress; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Beloit Mattress, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
The Beloit Mattress Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
The Beloit Mattress Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt out of receiving e-mails related to all communications with the exception of product safety recalls.
To opt-out please contact The Beloit Mattress Company at 608-364-4787.
Changes to this Statement
The Beloit Mattress Company will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
The Beloit Mattress Company encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how The Beloit Mattress Company is protecting your information.
The Beloit Mattress Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that The Beloit Mattress Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact The Beloit Mattress Company at:
The Beloit Mattress Company, Inc.
1946 Liberty Avenue
Beloit WI 53511