The SomniGel Sapphire is an ultra premium mattress handcrafted with materials like Pure Joma Wool, SomniGel, Talalay latex, and a 1130 Coil Combi-Zone® Comfort Core ™ Spring System with Quantum® Edge Steel Perimeter.
SomniGel is scientifically engineered to cushion for pressure relief, provide airflow for cool, consistent sleep, and flex for support. The unique design of SomniGel uses hollow columns constructed of pure gel to deliver an array of long-lasting benefits.
- 1130 Coil Combi-Zone® Comfort Core ™ Spring System with Quantum® Edge Steel Perimeter
- With firmer coils in the center third of its three zones, Combi-Zone provides extra back support that aids in spinal alignment. The unique zoning configuration of the fabric-encased coils means you get greater density combined with ideal firmness, comfort, and spring action.
- Quantum® Edge Steel Perimeter features revolutionary, narrow-diameter Quantum coils that form a perimeter around the mattress, providing comfortable support all the way to the edge of the bed.
- .25 inch 18028 Center 1/3 pad
- 1 inch of 24 ILD Talalay latex
- 2.25 inch SomniGel
- .6 ounce cotton/rayon blend, and 1.75 ounces of Pure Joma Wool quilted to an organic cotton cover
- 9” PowerStack – our premium foundation (5 ½” PowerStack optional)
- Firm supportive innerspring, keeps your body properly aligned
- Firm seating edge
- Eliminates motion transfer
- Exclusive build style prevents body impressions
- Pure Joma Wool for a cooler sleep surface
- Organic Cotton cover
SomniGel Features & Benefits:
- Self-reinforcing gel conforms to the body for total support.
- Columns deflect pressure as weight is applied, redistributing the weight to surrounding columns and relieving pressure hotspots such as hips and shoulders.
- SomniGel transfers heat away from you and the sleeping surface better than memory foam, providing a cooler, more restful sleep.
- Hollow columns allow air to flow easily, keeping it cooler than memory foam.
With a contact sleeping surface comprised of 22% soothing gel and 78% open air, SomniGel doesn’t push back when laid on.
- Unlike other modern materials, SomniGel won’t lose firmness or take a body impression.
- SomniGel’s real gel construction is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, odorless, and free of byproducts.
Full 10-year warranty