Handmade Mattress Topper – Preserve Your Bed & Make it Even More Comfortable!
Many mattresses become too hard, sweat-inducing, and less than desirable for a good night’s sleep. To alleviate these common problems, Beloit Mattress Company has designed a mattress topper that’s light years ahead of your typical egg crate or memory foam pad.
Manufactured by hand in our Wisconsin factory, our Mattress Topper is the only mattress pad of its kind to combine luxurious all natural materials like New Zealand wool, gel-infused memory foam, and bamboo quilting.
Each material works symbiotically to provide dense cushioning, ideal airflow, and proper moisture wicking for a consistently incredible night’s sleep.
A must-have, bedroom essential for every unhappy sleeper
Transforms even the hardest, old, rundown mattress into a completely revitalized luxury sleep surface.
- Sustainable bamboo knit fabric makes for an ideal silk-like, quilted surface. Also chosen with durability in mind, it’s naturally antibacterial and moisture absorbent.
- Pure New Zealand Joma wool creates an ideal micro-climate under the sheets, adding breathability and wicking away moisture. Did you know it’s also naturally hypo-allergenic, mold, and odor-resistant?
- Gel-infused cooling foam adds dense cushioning and support atop even the hardest surfaces. Rest assured, it’s soybean-based and CertiPUR-US certified.
*Free shipping is for a limited time, so order today and save!
Top Layer: Bamboo Fabric
- Rayon/Polyester blend fabric
- Rayon made from Bamboo
- Circular knit (3 layers – a surface, fill, and back)
Middle Layer: Pure Joma Wool
- 1.75 ounces per square foot
- Made in New Zealand
Middle Layer: Gel-Infused Foam
- 1″ gel-infused poly foam
- Certipur certified
- Made in the USA
Bottom Layer: Cotton blend
- Caromar white
- 70% polyester
- 30% cotton
- Made in the USA
The topper is multi-needle lock stitch quilted just like the top of a premium mattress. The quilting holds the bamboo fabric, wool, foam, and backer together. We then put elastic straps on both ends to hold the topper in place on the mattress. The topper is finished with a tape edge, again just like a premium mattress.
Dimensions: 79.5″ x 38″ x 1.75″
Keep clean, mattress protector recommended.Annually rotate topper end for end.
Annually rotate topper end for end.Topper can be placed out in the sun for a few hours top side up. The sun’s UV rays will activate the natural lanolins in the wool to
Topper can be placed out in the sun for a few hours top side up. The sun’s UV rays will activate the natural lanolins in the wool to self-deodorize. Febreeze can also be used to deodorize. Do not wash topper.
Every mattress topper purchase is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee and full 5-year replacement warranty.