Heirloom Tuft Top
The mattress is a single-sided and hand-tufted design. Here at Beloit mattress, we have been hand-tufting for over 80 years. Each mattress incorporates a pocketed spring unit (1130 coils – queen) as well as Pure Joma Wool, NanoCoils, Talalay latex, & an organic cotton cover.
The “tuft top” is an outer-tufted luxury firm mattress. The foundation incorporates a PowerStack mounted to a heavy-duty wood frame. The combination of the old and new-world create a bedding collection with superior comfort, support, & durability.
- 1130 coil Combi-Zone® Pocketed Coil Spring System with Quantum® Edge Steel Perimeter
- With firmer coils in the center third of its three zones, Combi-Zone provides extra back support that aids in spinal alignment. The unique zoning configuration of the fabric-encased coils means you get greater density combined with ideal firmness, comfort, and spring action.
- Quantum® Edge Steel Perimeter features revolutionary, narrow-diameter Quantum coils that form a perimeter around the mattress, providing comfortable support all the way to the edge of the bed.
- a bonded cotton pad in the center 1/3
- 1 inch of 44 ILD Talalay Latex
- 1 inch high 19 gage NanoCoil® (1872 coils)
- 1 inch of 24 ILD Talalay Latex
- 3.5 ounces of Pure Joma Wool per square foot
- Organic Cotton knit cover
PowerStack mounted to a heavy-duty wood frame
- Firm supportive innerspring keeps your body properly aligned
- Hand Tufted precompressed padding limiting body impressions
- Natural padding
- Joma Wool fire barrier – no FR treated materials
- Firm seating edge
- Eliminates motion transfer
- Exclusive build style prevents body impressions
- Pure Joma Wool for a cooler sleep surface
- Organic Cotton cover
Video on Nano Coils
Video on Quantum Edge
Video on Comfort Core Combizone
Full 15-year warranty