The global mattress market size is predicted to grow to $43 billion by 2024. There is a growing demand for mattress propelled by growing home refurbishments pursuits. Many new manufacturers are entering the market. Beloit Wisconsin is included in this expansion so we wrote this guide will help you make the right decision by offering recommendations on how to find a trustworthy mattress store in Beloit.
Whether you buy from an in-store or online company, here are factors that set a mattress store in Beloit apart. Read on!
1. Does The Mattress Store In Beloit Offer Various Types of Mattresses?
When shopping for a new mattress from a mattress store in Beloit, be sure to consider a mattress store that offers a variety of mattress type options. The type of bed is essential and can affect the price and overall comfort and support you may experience.
The fact is that not all mattresses are created equal. There are several different types and sizes of beds, all made of different materials, using different methods. The key to getting a good night sleep is to find the mattress that best suits your sleep style, and that best meets your sleep needs.
Most mattresses come with two main layers:
- Support layer: Also called the mattress core, the support layer is the bottom layer of the mattress. It helps keep your spine in alignment while you sleep, by controlling how far different parts of your body sink down into the mattress.
- Comfort layer: The comfort layer consists of the upper few inches of the mattress. It helps provide pressure relief by cradling your body while you sleep.
Common types of mattresses on the market are as follows.
The traditional innerspring mattress, typically sold with a box spring, features steel coil springs that are connected by a strong border wire, or encased in fabric, and topped with an upholstery comfort layer. Coil counts, gauge, and tempering are not considered significant factors like they used to be when choosing an innerspring.
But at a minimum, select 300 coils for a full, 375 for a queen, and 450 for a king mattress. What matters more when buying an innerspring mattress is whether the bed has edge support, which will help the mattress retain its shape by reducing sinking on the outer edge.
There are four types of innerspring mattresses inclouding Bonnell coil, offset coil, continuous coil, and pocketed coil. To learn more about these coils, download our Mattress Buying Guide.
Memory Foam Mattresses
Memory foam comes in two main types, polyfoam, and memory foam.
- Polyfoam is made to compress under pressure. It will not conform to your body in the way that memory foam does. That is why polyfoam is mainly a support layer rather than a comfort layer.
- This type of foam is designed to soften under pressure or heat. Memory foam responds to the weight and heat of your body, offering excellent body conformance — memory foam mainly used as support and comfort layers.
Made by processing naturally existing rubber, latex mattresses provide a naturally supportive, breathable, and more eco-friendly core. Latex relieves pressure points much like memory foam, but air moves through latex better than through memory foam, making latex much more refreshing to sleep on.
- Natural Latex provides optimal elasticity, softness, and biodegradability, but is less commonly used and more expensive than synthetic.
- Synthetic latex, or blended latex, combines natural latex for elasticity and synthetic latex for consistency and durability
A hybrid mattress combines different mattress types in order to offer the benefits of both mattress types in one bed. For example, a hybrid mattress may have a pocketed coil support layer combined with a gel-infused foam comfort layer; offering the support of an innerspring mattress with the pressure relief and motion isolation of a foam mattress.
Another hybrid may contain a latex core topped with a memory foam comfort layer to give you firmer support that still conforms to your body while you sleep. For many people, hybrid mattresses offer the perfect combination of mattress types.
The Beloit Mattress Company offers two new hybrid mattresses to support our 90th Anniversary.
Unlike a box spring, an adjustable bed frame folds in two places to form three distinct sections that can be elevated or lowered to the desired position. For example, the zero gravity position where your head and feet rest higher than your heart, which can help relieve back pain and improve circulation.
Many adjustable beds have dual controls that allow each partner to adjust the sleep surface elevation on their side of the bed to meet their individual needs.
Top Benefits of an Adjustable Mattresses includes:
- Reduce swelling in the legs by elevating the foot position
- Provide customized comfort for reading in bed or watching TV
- Decrease acid reflux symptoms and snoring by elevating the head position
- Distribute pressure evenly over the sleep surface
- Release tension in muscles and joints by providing customized support
- Make it easier for older adults, pregnant women, those recovering from surgery, and anyone with limited mobility to get in and out of bed
2. Does the Company Offer Financing?
Sometimes, you will find a mattress that you like but outside of your cash budget A good mattress store in Beloit should understand this. It should have affordable financing options you can use to get the mattress you want.
Any budget constraints should not delay a quest for better sleep quality and overall quality of life. Price ranges differ based on the types of mattress and even size. For example, the budget for the King/California King will cost more than a Queen or also Full because there is takes much more material to make a larger framework.
In most cases, buying a mattress for under $500 would be considered a “budget bed.” An example is our Royal Mattress, which is under $300 for a Queen set. A good mattress should last eight to ten years. Make sure the mattress store in Beloit offers financing, in case you decide to buy a higher-quality bed.
Lastly, check the terms of different companies and pay attention to any hidden charges associated with their financing options. A trustworthy company will never charge you more than what they outline.
3. What Accessories Does the Mattress Store In Beloit Offer?
When buying a mattress, some accessories help to make a complete sleep system. These mattress accessories improve the overall effective performance of your sleep by adding new comfort and support levels to help you get the best sleep possible.
A mattress store in Beloit may recommend mattress accessories such as adjustable bases, pillows, sheet protectors, and bed frames.
An adjustable base offers customized support, particularly to people with various health conditions. An adjustable base provides the comfort and support necessary for proper blood circulation as you sleep.
Adjustable bases promote an ergonomically correct sleeping position that supports natural spine curvature. By adopting a healthy posture while you sleep, you prevent the many discomforts that tamper with restful sleep.
Adjustable bases are great if you enjoy reading a book at bedtime, watch your favorite TV series, or even have a snoring partner.
Never take your pillow for granted. A pillow is crucial in keeping your spine aligned and in the proper position. The pillow you select to support your head should support the natural curve of your neck and be super comfortable.
A pillow too high, or low, can cause muscle strain on your neck back, and shoulders.
Mattress protectors shield the mattress or sheets from dust, stains, contaminants, and foul odors. They serve to keep the mattress fresh and clean at all times. While the primary reason is to prevent stains, mattress protectors also help prevent allergies, protect against bed bugs, and even could provide an added comfort, depending on the individual product.
While the main benefit of a bed frame is to support the bed, it can add aesthetics to the room by keeping your mattress off the floor. A bed frame also elevates the mattress off the ground to help eliminate mold and insects, reduce dampness, and keep the room fresh and airy.
4. Comfort Levels Are Important
Many mattress models come in different comfort levels, and depending on your specific needs, you may prefer a firm vs. an ultra-plush feel.
- Firm – A firm, yet comfortable sleep surface with multiple layers of materials for support, durability, and comfort
- Cushion Firm – A firm sleep surface with an additional layer of quilted materials for greater comfort and body conformance
- Plush – A soft sleeping surface with superior body conformance and deep down support
- Ultra Plush – A more profound, plusher sleep surface
When figuring out the comfort level, consider the size and cradling sensation.
- Size: Heavier bodies may need a firmer mattress for added support to maintain proper sleep posture. Lighter bodies may want some plushness to help fill in any gaps.
- Cradling sensation: If you love to feel fully cradled, try a plusher comfort level. If you prefer more mobility or tend to sleep hot, start by sampling a firmer mattress.
Your sleep position affects the comfort level you consider when buying a bed from a mattress store in Beloit.
- Side sleeper – Choose a comfort layer with some plushness (like cushion firm), so you get adequate pressure relief in your shoulders and hips. Start with this level and add one level of firmness to support heavier body weight, or subtract one level for lighter bodyweight.
- Back sleeper – Consider a thinner, firmer comfort layer to support your entire backside adequately.
- Stomach Sleeper – Choose a thinner comfort layer that fully supports your lumbar so your back does not arch while sleeping.
- Combination Sleeper – Note the thickness for your plushest sleep position, and select a comfort layer slightly firmer than this to accommodate other positions. Then choose a support layer that allows you to sink in a little when needed.
Important note. If you have health issues like chronic back or joint pain, asthma, or sleep apnea, for example, seek the advice of your doctor first for any recommendations.
4. Do They Offer a Purchase Guarantee?
When parting with your hard-earned cash, ensure you are getting value in return. Buying a mattress is no small investment, and the least the company can do is give you a guarantee. Ensure to ask about the return policy before you commit to buying. For instance, The Beloit Mattress Company offers a 60-night comfort guarantee.
Some important points to consider:
- The company offers exchanges or store credit only
- There are pick up and restocking fees
- There are specific requirements for the return
Trustworthy companies will attach a long-term warranty to their mattress because they want you to believe in the quality that goes into making the mattress. Typically, guarantees for good quality mattresses get a minimum of 10 years.
The truth is it weeks days to determine if the mattress you choose will fit you just right. Laying on a mattress for 10 minutes in a mattress store will help, but you’ll need more time to make certain. Yet another advantage why our comfort guarantee will make it right for up to 60 nights.
Also, every mattress we create is handmade at the time of order to fit your specific comfort and support needs. That is one of the many differences between our competitors and us.
Finding a Mattress Store In Beloit – Final Thoughts
As you can see, when you want to buy a new mattress, many factors go into it. Finding the right mattress is so important as you spend 1/3 of your life in bed, which makes getting the best value a top priority.
The Beloit Mattress Company recommends that you check the types of mattresses available at your company of choice. The more extensive the range you can choose from, the more satisfied you’ll be with the final decision. You should also check the materials the manufacturer used in making the mattresses.
And it is true what they say; the competition gets stiffer between physical retail stores and online stores so be wary of online stores claiming to have one-size-fits-all models because they simply don’t.
Of course, we’re biased and recommend The Beloit Mattress Company. Why? Because buying a mattress from a retail mattress store in Beloit could take several hours. The time mainly depends on the level of experience the salesman has, as well as the number of models the mattress store has on the floor to try.
Ultimately it’s better to buy from a mattress store in Beloit that can custom-build the bed to your specific needs. Most of our competitors can not claim that.
Whatever your decision, always place your health and comfort as a top priority. Remember to purchase from a company that offers a guarantee.
Most importantly, decide on a mattress store with excellent customer service so check their reviews as customers offer the best feedback.
If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to us today. We also offer 5% off our already best-in-value mattresses so download it and then shop in-store or online today!
Need more help at deciding which mattress is best for you? Or even how to get the best sleep of your life? Download our Mattress Buying Guide or our newest ebook, How to Experience The Best Sleep, a Sleep Guide for every Age Group.